600g fresh tagliolini
For the tomato sauce
- 400g tomato passata (pureed tomatoes)
- 200g beef round steak (muscle), chopped
- 200g pork ribs
- 80g pork rind
- 80g mix of celery, carrot and onion, chopped finely
- 80 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 60 ml white wine
- salt and pepper
For the vegetable gremolata
- 60g mix of celery, carrot and onion, cut into fine dice
- 60 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- parsley leaves, finely chopped as needed
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the veal tartare
- 200g high-quality veal fillet, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- capers, finely chopped as needed
Heat a saucepan, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, brown the meat pieces, deglaze with white wine and add the vegetables. When everything is nicely browned, add the tomato passata and simmer on very low heat until the meat is completely tender. Season with salt to taste. Let everything cool down, puree everything through a masher and then strain it through a fine sieve. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Mix the finely diced vegetables with extra virgin olive oil and finely chopped parsley. Season with salt.
Mix the minced veal with lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil for the tartare. Season with salt to taste.
Cook the tagliolini in plenty of salted water, drain them and stir them into the pan with the sauce. Remove from the heat and drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the top.
Place the tagliolini in the centre of a flat plate and top with the veal tartare and sprinkle the vegetable gremolata.